Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the privillege to interview Andie Monet on the show! Andie is the first guest of the new year and a whole new season of the show. Andie started her first business at the age of 16. She has spent decades providing hope, inspiration, motivation, strategic tools and tricks to business of all sizes. Andie is the CEO of Strategic Solutions & Development Int. and a serial entrepreneur. Andie believes that when we use our gifst to support the world, we can uplift entire communities, and the world.
Join us as we discuss:
- Herincredible journey to today
- The power of not knowing
- Struggle as motivation, and how we move beyond struggle
- The importance of defining our priorities, and setting intentions
- Asking for help, why leaders struggle so much with this
- Simple changes we can make
- What's next for her in the coming year
Join us for this exciting, powerful, and authentic conversation.
Connect with Andie here:
Company: Strategic Solutions & Development International Inc