Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This is the first episode inside the new focus of the show. Going forward I will be interviewing leaders out to make a difference for all human beings. It is really my profound pleasure to have Heather Shapter as my first guest on the show inside this new lens.
Heather is an International Development Executive with decades of experience on 5 continents, leading change in some of the world's most respected International NGO's and foundations. Heather is currently the Executive Director of Crossroads International, a leading Canadian volunteer cooperation agency advancing equality for woman and girls and eradicating poverty in some of the world's poorest countries in Africa.
Join us as we discuss:
- Her incredible journey today, including the roots of her service and leadership
- Why eradicating poverty matters so much to her
- Empowering woman's leadership
- The existing network of conversations around woman, girls, and ending poverty
- Gender equality
- The importance of celebrating our progress
- Partnership with all genders
- Her tips for staying empowered in the face of what could occur as an insurmountable task
Join us for this thought provoking, empowering, and inspirational conversation.
Connect with Heather and her team at:
Company name: Crossroads International
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKXX-bIXHqxbw5yhcr4ZbOA