Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? In this episode I interview Patricia Salib. Patricia is a serial entrepreneur, coach, co-founder of Worthy Essentials, and President of the The Mint Media Group. Patricia has spent her career creating safe spaces for people to express their voice, especially in the LGBTQ community. Patricia is out to create a movement of people head over heels in love with themselves.
Join us as we discuss:
- Her transition to British Columbia
- Reclaiming self-love
- The importance of boundries
- 6 key practices for deeping self-love at any level
- Conscious parenting
- The impact of abandoning oneself
- Barriers to self-love, shame and beyond
- Being responsible for self
Join us for this powerful, deeply moving and profound conversation.
Connect with Patricia at:
Facebook: Worthy Essentials
Instagram: @worthyessentials.ca @patriciasalib