Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week it was my pleasure to have on the show Mick Hase, a public speaker, workshop facilitator, podcast host, and Founder of SeventeenX who seeks to connect with value-aligned brands, and people to make a purposeful impact in the world.
Mick's commitment is to engage the current generation to positively impact the world for themselves and future generations to come.
Join us as we discuss:
- His journey to discover his purpose
- Why the United Nation's Sustainable Development Goals matter to him
- SeventeenX and what they are creating for the world
- Mindset and beliefs and the impact they have on our collective ability to fulfill the SDGs
- Partnership and collaboration to achieve our goals
- Living a purpose-filled life, versus a transactional one
- Redefining what businesses are up to in the world
- Giving ourselves permission to fail
Join us for this fun, powerful, and inspirational conversation!
Connect with Mick at:
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!