Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Brenna Davis. Brenna is a CEO, #1 international best-selling author, sustainability innovator, speaker, board advisor, and coach! She has worked with leaders from billion-dollar companies to new startups on becoming sustainable while also turning a profit. Her commitment is to heal herself and the earth, so that future generations can thrive and have fun!
Join us as we discuss:
- Her healing journey to get to today
- Her chapter in She's a Boss, the #1 international best-selling book
- Barriers to female leadership
- Why sustainability matters to her
- The importance of freeing your voice
- Having fun while making a difference
- Living a created life
Join us for this passionate, inspiring, and cup-filling conversation!
Connect with Brenna at:
Book Sales: https://www.brennadavis.com/author.html
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!