Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I am so blessed to have had Deb Rosman on the show. Deb is an International author, entrepreneur, and poet. Deb left a successful career in the financial services sector to pursue her love of writing, and be a change agent. Deb's belief is that grieving is universal, but the way we grieve is as individual as a finger print. Her commitment for humanity, that people know they aren't alone.
Join us as we discuss:
- Her journey to today
- Celebrating the season you are in
- Practices for self-soothing
- Being a joyful griever
- Dealing with sudden losses in our lives
- The importance and power of completion
- Losing the sources of our lives
- Guidance for those who grieve
- Deb's beautiful and moving poetry
Join us for this emotional, inspirational, and moving conversation.
Connect with Deb here:
Company: Deb Rosman Author & Uplifter