Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I am so grateful to have had Jan Schiffner on the show. Jan is a leader, author, coach and influencer, she is also an award winning sales management professional. Jan is committed that people have the skills, tools, knowledge and awareness to keep moving forward even when faced with seemingly impossible obstacles.
Join us as we discuss:
- Her journey to today-
- The value of being a lifelong learner
- moving forward or declining
- relationship between joy and security
- How sometimes it's a good thing that we don't know what the journey will be like
- Strategies for thriving
- Holding space for others dreams
- Being a custodian of your blessings
Join us for this inspiring, uplifting, and powerful conversation.
Connect with Jan here:
If you enjoy the show as much as I hope you do, please share with your connections, and leave us a review on the your favourite podcast platform. If you want to connect with Amber to be a guest on the show or for any other reason reach out to email@example.com!