Join me for this week's episode of What Would Amber Do? This week I had the privillege of interviewing Kirk Fox! Kirk is a Certified Executive Coach, and Leadership Facilitator. Kirk's company D'VelUp Today offers executive coaching to senior executives, leaders, and teams at all levels of organizations. Kirks believes compassion and caring are synonymous with business strategy and performance, that emotional intellegence solves more complex human challenges than IQ, and that our connections, and service to each other, our community and all beings contribute to a life fulfilled.
Join us as we discuss:
- His journey to today
- The importance of creating a coaching culture
- Authenticity in not only our speaking, but also in our doing
- EQ vs IQ
- What being a leader means to him
- The challenges being faced by leaders today
- The value of being congruent
Join us for this informative, powerful, and timely conversation.
Connect with Kirk here:
Company: D'VelUp Today